October 02, 2011
I went for lunch and order some shrimp soup as a starter.
the soup came in and I was reading the paper in the same time and did not really pay any attention to the with soup that was approaching my mouth-
I took the whole spoon and swallowed.
I immidately almost threw up got up from the chair and did spit out all that was left, right out in the restaurang, shouting " do you want to kill me" this is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. The whole restarunat was looking at me as if I was an idiot. But I asked manager why they don't put up warning signs when they put cilantro in the food. They did appoligize and gave me another starter. but still this was a near death experience that I do not want to have again