December 27, 2013
I am 18 years old and tried cilantro for the first time a few weeks ago. I had seen cilantro before, but no one ever warned me. also I work at Subway and plenty of people get it in their sandwich. so when my manager offered me half of a sandwich containing cilantro I didn't give it a second thought. While I continued working for a few hours the sandwich sat on the back table, the cilantro tainting every molecule. once I finally took a bite tears sprang to my eyes, I spit it out and scraped my tongue. I felt so betrayed. I am a good person who tries to stay upbeat and helpful. I am good friend and daughter. I thought about what I could have done to deserve this, but I have realized NO ONE DESERVES THIS. I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THIS VILE POISON CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE SOMEHOW ADAPTED TO.