February 02, 2015
One day I was visiting Mexico and my family had never heard of cilantro. We were at the house and some of the people there gave us cilantro and we had never had any. We then realized that my little brother was allergic to cilantro and we tried to take him to the hospital and we did not make it in time he had already past away. Then we didn't eat cilantro after we left mexico. Then my older sister got kidnapped and was stuffed with cilantro in her mouth and was killed. Sorry it is hard to explain this my life is horrible that to cilantro. In the recent years I have developed a PTSD to when i see cilantro i will burn it in an instant.