June 24, 2015
Since I was a little boy eating in the Mexican restaurants and at my Grandmothers or some relative, I used to gag when I would taste a foul disgusting taste. For the longest time my parents would get mad at me telling me that I was just making it up. As I got older, I realized what it was that was making me almost puke. It was this nasty poison. I too tell waiters that I am allergic so they think I will balloon up so they keep it far from my plate. I also have to go outside when my wife chops it for her food. The smell makes me almost puke. Make marijuana legal and outlaw Cilantro...its nasty!!!